On our daily trip to Lowes, we peruse the clearance aisles and all the choices for cabinetry and hardware. We have been down the kitchen aisle sooooooooo many times! We had thought we would do the kitchen last, but maybe not! I decided on cabinetry last night, and now I am so excited. This online program at Lowes lets you put your style of cabinets, flooring, appliances, paint color all on the template so you can see how it works together. This is my future kitchen, ignoring the island, location of windows, lighting, and ceiling...and the desk. :) We are adding a wall and taking another one down, so the kitchen is going to change shape a little from an L form to a U. The cabinetry is an antique white, flooring is a neutral tile (not replacing that), appliances are black, counters a cayene red solid formica, and the walls a pale beige yellow. Wow! The price tag: about $10,000 give or take a bit. So...any thoughts???Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Decisions
On our daily trip to Lowes, we peruse the clearance aisles and all the choices for cabinetry and hardware. We have been down the kitchen aisle sooooooooo many times! We had thought we would do the kitchen last, but maybe not! I decided on cabinetry last night, and now I am so excited. This online program at Lowes lets you put your style of cabinets, flooring, appliances, paint color all on the template so you can see how it works together. This is my future kitchen, ignoring the island, location of windows, lighting, and ceiling...and the desk. :) We are adding a wall and taking another one down, so the kitchen is going to change shape a little from an L form to a U. The cabinetry is an antique white, flooring is a neutral tile (not replacing that), appliances are black, counters a cayene red solid formica, and the walls a pale beige yellow. Wow! The price tag: about $10,000 give or take a bit. So...any thoughts???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think it is beautiful!!! I like the desk though. My desk is in the dining room of the house and I actually like being in the midst of my family as they are running around. Shhh dont tell Jon though because I razz him all the time about him having an office all to himself LOL :)
ohh it is just beautiful :) I want to see it when y'all are done! :) It is wonderful that y'all are finding such good deals! :)
hugs and blessings,
TamiJoy
Noah and Celeste's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment