Every once in awhile God reminds me He is still there, He really does care, and He really does answer prayer. Today, I had one of those God moments. For about twenty years now I have been praying specifically for my extended family. God doesn't work on my time schedule, but His own. Though there have been many setbacks, some tares sent our way to hinder the work in our family, and it often feels like we take two steps forward and three back, God has been answering those prayers. Today, through a simple conversation with one of my brothers, and the obvious work God is doing in His life, God reminded me that He has been listening. Yippeee!
He also reminded me that He is the master carpenter. We might be rebuilding a house, but He is rebuilding lives! Praise God for the moments when I get to be a tool in His hand!
Oh yea...A friend had this shirt on last night at church-love it!
I am too blessed
to be stressed
I am too annointed
to be disappointed
1 comment:
Just to let you know that your God moments are helping me out, they are becoming my God moments. God is really using you in my life through your blog. Funny huh, we keep in touch more now that I am across the ocean then when I lived in the same city LOL :) I love you and your heart towards God, Amanda
Post a Comment