ahead and take up the tile in here. It is impossible to match it, therefore our best option is to replace it. And what have we learned here??? Sheetrock and flood waters are not friends, walls do not dry out witout air, paper insulation is really gross when it is wet and molded, pet doors aren't just for pets and putting one behind a fireplace is really not a good idea, all the plastic between subfloors doesn't keep water out-it actually traps water and keeps the floor from drying, muck out is a great word for clean under the house and joists, rats can come in the walls if you leave them an access point and they want a nice cozy safe home too!, reconstruction is a lot of work...and most of all....to everything there is a season.... (that print is a cross-stitch that got wet. I scrubbed it with oxyclean. It is going to be one of my themes as I remodel!)
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
To everything there is a season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I know it is nasty right now, just think in a few months it will all be worth it. Where are you working now? BTW, I do not think I have your Email address, I need it so I can send you our newsletter. Keep it up, you'll get through it all.
I love that! and a purpose for every thing under heaven! AMEN!
Big hugs,
Tami
Celeste and Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment