Monday, June 16, 2008
Home At Last
We got in the jeep, out of the jeep, back in the jeep, and out again...for six days! This trip was different than others we have taken, in that, we took time to just stop. We hung out in the hotel room, sat by the pool, went to the beach at dark, the marina at sun up, stopped to make a few visits and see family...and drove. The countless hours in the vehicle gave us uninterrupted time to talk, to think, and to pray. God is so good and so gracious. All I could do this morning when I opened my eyes (after finally sleeping) was say "Thank you." We all go back to work this morning, but then I will get out the pictures, do a digital scrapbook of all our (mis)adventures so we can share our fun! After that-it is back to demolition and reconstruction of the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment