Thursday, June 26, 2008

Deck Design

Lowes is our handy dandy one stop building and self-help store lately. I think we go there every day! Yesterday, we were discussing the deck, what to do with it being as we have lumber piled up in the yard. We came to the conclusion that we need to get on that one pretty quick, so we walked around the yard, discussing our options. We then went to Lowes project planner under deck design and designed our deck. On their site is all kind of project planners, not just deck design. This morning I have been playing around with a closet design program. The planners let you enter your dimensions, needs for the space, and then it generates a 3D image you can rotate and look at it, as well as a how to guide, and supply list. Our deck instructions are 13 pages long. I hope Steve knows what he is looking at, because it really looks Greek to me! I get to design, and he gets to interpret and build. What a beautiful relationship!

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=categorySelect&category=Project%20Planning&Ne=10000&N=0

No comments:

June 2008 Road Trip