When life is soooo busy all the time, it sure is hard to stay motivated and moving at high speed! I am ready to crawl into bed and stay there, but....so much that needs to be done! The hardest thing about this train I am on is there isn't one day that is completely down...that I am at home ALL day..the kind of days you can stay in your pj's, curl up under a blanket, maybe read a little, that kind of thing...
Well who am I to complain? It is after 10 am and I AM still in my pjs! No blanket or book at the moment, but 2 out of 3 isn't bad! I am a Florida girl so I like it warm...this winter weather that has blown definitely robs me of any motivation to get out there and do anything....cuz....I am cold! Maybe it will warm up enough that I can go over my door trim today!
As I write this, I am listening to Klove and they are talking about us being so busy being busy! LOL...


No comments:
Post a Comment