Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Encouragement

God is so gracious to always provide in ways beyond my comprehension. I have a sweet friend that pops into my life periodically-always to bless me! I love her muches and muches! I don't always get to spend the time with her I would like as life gets in the way; however, I never leave her presence without being challenged to live my life in such a way that honors the Lord!


Tina... Knowing Jesus is such a wonderful reason to become dear friends with you... I am glad God gave me you when HE did.. our boys growing up together.. coming to know Christ.. the attitude adjustments.. even within our own hearts as we try and discern what God was doing with them.. and then see how God works it all out. Of course I cannot leave out ms. Priss...otherwise known as KAT.. lol.. she was almost 1 when I met her.. that girl.. she practiced then for singing. but it wasn't as lovely then to the ears. as it is now..... screaming .. to endure it .. then to rejoice in what God has done for her through the years.. and now. I cannot put prices on friendships.. but I know that a friend loveth at all times.. all the times I was down and needed a different friend..you'd send notes.. I cherish them still.. and your friendship.. I love to see God's progress in YOU!.. and I will not forget your sweet husband.. that in such a quiet way.. lets you know he respects you and loves you dearly! -Kayla


Thank you, Kayla, for being such a faithful friend to me. Not only do I count you as a true friend and sister, you are one of my heroes. I have had the privilege of watching your family grow in the Lord too! I too cherish every moment, every prayer, every phone call, every gift of your time to us. God always knew what I needed and when I needed it!

No comments:

June 2008 Road Trip