
My sister came home from Puerto Rico the first week of May and has been visiting these past few weeks. Her and Roque have been here to help with flood cleanup, and more importantly than that we have been able to be in church as a family...and I get to see my neices. I wondered if I would be able to tell them apart, but I can...yea! They are beautiful just like their mother. God is so good. This has been such a trying time in our life. We have felt very alone at times and at other times I have been surrounded by my brothers and sisters. Family has always been important to me...probably because growing up in a broken, abusive home, left very little room for relationships. I didn't grow up beside cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I met Steve's family which opened my eyes to the sweetness of having family. God has been so busy in our lives, bringing my brother here, and my other sister will be here soon! Woo hoo...it is never too late, and we get to spend at least this season together. Thank you Lord! PS...this is Prudence enjoying an ice-cream cone at Sunday lunch!


No comments:
Post a Comment