1 van plus 1 car plus 1 truck = 3 vehicles, but 3 vehicles- 1 van - 1 car =4: 2 trucks, 1 jeep, and 1 Saturn - 1 truck and 1 Saturn= 2 again. Hmmm?? Confused? Us too...Kat wrecked her Saturn which has now been totalled. We are waiting to hear what the insurance company is going to settle on so we will know what we owe. So we are back at two vehicles, three people, three jobs, and college. Well God always knows...Kat got a new job at Aafes. The job just opened up. She will be working from 2-9ish every day except her class night at the BX which is just a hop, skip, and jump from the education building. She gets out of class at 12ish every day which gives her time to walk over there, get something to eat and maybe do some homework (maybe?). It makes for a long day for her, but steady hours, no real transportation issues (she goes to class and gets off work at compatible times for me to take her and pick her up), and steady pay. Her hours at Kohl's has been so up and down, and she is not making enough to pay her way. Aafes has long term potential for her so who knows...God does!
Speaking of new math-I have been studying for my Praxis II tomorrow. I have been cramming so much information into my little brain that it is having trouble processing the smallest of requests! I couldn't do simple division last night at Sylvan! Decided a night off was in order so I could be fresher today in my review and practice tests. I am in no way ready for this test, but have to plunge in. Maybe with a little grace, the questions I know will be the ones on my test as opposed to the multitude of questions I have no clue on! I am so anxious about it that last night I had one of those high school dreams-the one where you show up late, can't find your class, your seat, your locker, don't have your supplies, pencils, paper, everyone is waiting on you, etc...(I wasn't naked-not the dream where you show up in your underwear). I woke up with a start this morning and then had to smile. That anxiousness over school never seems to go away, no matter how old we get! Tomorrow is the day...have a very full day today-plumber will be here any minute, Kat will be in and out with school and aafes paperwork, and...I needed her help today babysitting Caitlyn. I have no idea how I am going to study and take care of a baby (little out of practice on that one!), but I will sneak it in somehow! Tonight we are taking Todd and Kat out for a steak dinner-repayment to Todd for taking care of the house while we were in NC. I am sure dinner for me will be laced with visions of numbers/letters/symbols dancing in my head!
My book is sitting next to me, baby is stirring-eyes open-better make a bottle, someone is calling....


No comments:
Post a Comment