Friday, April 4, 2008

Don't Blink

Both Katherine and I blink when we get pictures taken...makes for very frustrated photographers! We decided to risk it and get a picture taken together-the first one in about 16 or 17 years. We had so much fun taking the picture and they turned out so cute. These 18 years went by so fast-here she is working on graduation stuff-getting all ready for her big day! I have loved watching her grow into the beautiful young woman she is. The years went by in a blink, but we have every memory to hold in our hearts...and I will do just that even as the years continue to go by one blink at a time.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the picture of you and Kat! It is so pretty. There is nothing like the relationship of a mother and daughter. I am so glad that God decided to give me one :)

Amanda

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

awwww that is an amazing picture! :) WOW! Time has flown hasn't it! :) Our Girls are grown up now.

June 2008 Road Trip