
It has certainly felt like it this year! I did some rough calculations in my head and determined that this past year, I have traveled about 5,000 miles! Wow! How far is it across the United States? I didn't drive quite that far, but our adventures have included a trip up through Tennessee, through Ohio and into New York, across New York to New York City, back down the east coast as far south as Charleston, westward again to North Louisiana, back south to Florida, up again, and then across again, this time to North Carolina...and back, all within about a 10 month time span...oh yea..there are a couple short jaunts to Texas in there too. All those miles, all those moments of time with my family exploring and experiencing. Not a moment was wasted...it really hasn't been the miles or even the destination, but the journey. The journey has been priceless...a treasure of infinite value! Road trip?...yep...let's load up!
No comments:
Post a Comment