
Piggly Wiggly isn't something people in North Louisiana are familiar with, but I certainly am! When I was a young person, my mom worked at our local Piggly Wiggly. It was ( I say "was" because it is no longer there) on the corner of Racetrack Rd. and Beal Pkwy in Ft. Walton Bch., Fl. In that same store was this really cute guy, shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes-15 years old, and me, a very mature 12 1/2 or so. One night I went up to the store at closing with my stepdad to pick my mom up. This guy ( who will remain anonymous for the moment) was dancing around with a mop. I watched in awe! When my mom came out to the car, I asked who he was. She replied with his name, and in attempt to discourage me, informed me that he had a girlfriend. I, however, was not deterred and found countless reasons to visit the Piggly Wiggly. To make a long story short, a few years later, he asked me to be his wife...I have been following him ever since-around the globe for the past (almost) 25 years. "Follow me. You bet!"
No comments:
Post a Comment