Sunday, July 29, 2007
Time
Who was that band that sang....time keeps on slipping into the future? Skimming through the newspaper today, two-now adults-whom I have known since they were maybe five or so got married this week. Kids my kids played with, spent some of their school years with, and probably got into trouble at least once with. Now they too are grown. The funniest thing to me...I tend to immortalize people at the age I last saw them...so when years go by and they aren't that age anymore, it sure is weird to think of them in any other way. Time is slipping into the future. The band-Steve Miller Band, and yes, I had to look that up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yes time is slipping away. I am proud of all of your accomplishments and your marriage to steven. wish I had been in your life more love you dad
Post a Comment