Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

How quickly those come and go...I was looking back through old journals to get a picture of where I have been and where I am going, and decided my life has been more in a circular path. I don't know that I am getting where I want to go, but sure using up a lot of energy going no where! Today was a day that I felt inadequate. I am surrounded by people much smarter than I am trying to teach concepts I am not always solid on myself. How do I teach what I don't know? How do I make a difference? How do I balance my life to accomplish the impossible? I am still trying to figure out what to do with my life! I am still trying to keep one new year's resolution...the "I am going to read every day and write everyday."

No comments:

June 2008 Road Trip